Getting Oregonized

Random thoughts & observations before, during & after a cross-country move to Portland, Oregon in June 2006.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Yawning & Stretching

During the last two months, I've been in serious hibernation mode. Haven't really wanted to go out. Haven't really wanted to expend much energy. Haven't wanted to do much other than stay inside where it's warm & cozy, drink tea, read books & catch up on sleep.

But now, I think the winter thaw is beginning. My thoughts are more collected. My energy level seems a little better. My brain's spring cleaning mechanism has kicked into first gear & my body is ready for a mega-stretch. Does this mean I'm ready to spring forward with the clocks this weekend? We shall see!

Anticipating a season of change,
PortlandGirl

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very positive thinking of you!
A good example for us all,
Love, Mum

4:10 PM  
Blogger Debbie Brumell said...

Great commentaries Miss! Glad your New Yorker Deck Diary is coming in handy! I have really missed your blogs so this was a great filler-inner. And I know you have MORE intersting commentaries to come! xoxo Mum

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home