Getting Oregonized

Random thoughts & observations before, during & after a cross-country move to Portland, Oregon in June 2006.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Just popping in to say a quick hello.

It was my intention to write much more than I have this year, but it's one of those priorities I'm still struggling with. It never seems to make it to the top of the list. Note to self: start doing your to do list from the bottom & work your way up!

Much to my mum's chagrin, this is not the post about seeing "Riverdance" a few weeks ago. I wanted to finish it today, but I've been on my butt in front of the computer for the last 2 1/2 hours doing data checking & my brain is now oatmeal. The Maple & Brown Sugar kind.

Mmmm....Maple & Brown Sugar.

Must go eat dinner. Will return to tell you about Riverdance some time this week. I PROMISE!

Hungrily,
PortlandGirl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home