Getting Oregonized

Random thoughts & observations before, during & after a cross-country move to Portland, Oregon in June 2006.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for:

- the turkey that's in our fridge (to be transferred to our oven shortly)
- having the day off with my husband
- the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Deb, Dado, Jode, Jeannette, Kate, Ryan & Charlie
- my friends (who may as well be family)
- online Christmas shopping
- coffee

Just a short post for today b/c I want to get the pumpkin pie ready before the parade starts. I'll let you know how long John can hold out on eating said pie. I'm guessing 10:30 a.m. Any takers on that bet?

Thankfully,
PortlandGirl

1 Comments:

Blogger Cdngirl said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

From,

Cdngirl

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home