Getting Oregonized

Random thoughts & observations before, during & after a cross-country move to Portland, Oregon in June 2006.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy Days

I got a nice phone call from my boss this morning. She called to wish me a happy one-year anniversary. What the hell...a year already? I can't believe it!

Well, actually, I lied. I can believe it. Because this is one of those things that feels like it happened five minutes ago & five years ago all at the same time. And although my job has that ever-so-slight tarnish that year-old jobs get, I'm still so grateful & feel so lucky that I'm doing one of the things I was meant to do in life. It's the most well-suited job I've ever had. And it's the job in which I've learned the most about myself. It was worth everything I had to go through to get (even if I don't feel that way some mornings!).

And best of all? I'm still pretty happy that I don't work in an office.

Not in a cubicle,
PortlandGirl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home