Getting Oregonized

Random thoughts & observations before, during & after a cross-country move to Portland, Oregon in June 2006.

Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm on Hold

I feel like I'm stuck on-hold with the job of my dreams on the other end. I'm just waiting for them to pick-up, but it feels like it's taking forever. There are other things I could be doing today, but at the same time I don't want to hang up b/c they may answer any minute. And if I hang up, I'll have to go through the whole process again. But what if they don't pick up? What if the answer never comes? How long do I have to listen to this crappy muzak?

Part of me wants to ignore everything I just wrote b/c I've got the strongest "this is meant to be feeling" I've ever had. Everything seems to be going in the right direction & I'm trying to put all of my positive energy in that camp. And in the spirit of positivity, I'd like to say a quick, but heartfelt, "THANKS!!" to everyone who has been crossing their fingers (& toes & legs & eyes) for me. I really appreciate the support & it means so much. Actually, I think it means everything.

With gratitude,
PortlandGirl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home