Getting Oregonized

Random thoughts & observations before, during & after a cross-country move to Portland, Oregon in June 2006.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hi Ho Hi Ho, It's Off to Work I Go

I think I'm ready for tomorrow morning. I've got my bag of supplies packed, my lunch made (roast chicken, some veggies & hummus, fruit), a recess snack (nuts & a granola bar) & an excitement for my first day of work I've not felt before. I'm usually worried about being "the new girl" & having to ask where the bathroom is & how to work the photocopier. But I have no nervousness about tomorrow. I think a lot of it has to do with the lengthy interview process...I feel like I've worked there for a week already! I only have to meet one more person & then I'll know everyone!

It's a cool way to start a job.

Later,
PortlandGirl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home