Getting Oregonized

Random thoughts & observations before, during & after a cross-country move to Portland, Oregon in June 2006.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy Nude Year

I'm already failing miserably at New Year's resolution #827, which was to CHILL OUT. All I've been doing today is running a never-ending "to do" list in my head, then repeating to myself over & over, "There's always going to be one more thing to do. Step away from the cleaning products."

Easier said than done.

I need to do a serious recap of the past month, but I've already been working at the computer for most of the day & my eyeballs need a rest. I promise a posting this coming weekend. In the meantime, an extremely Happy New Year to everyone. I think it's going to be a good one.

I wish you health, happiness & prosperity in 2007 & beyond.
PortlandGirl
xoxoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home